Saturday, June 25, 2005

The scariest dream; To lose someone you love, to someone else you respect.

That's as much as I can tell.


Anyways, it's tyme I grew up and realise that age isn't just a number that signifies your life spent on Earth, nor a number for you to buy Toto or 4D. Hence, it actually means the increasing tasks and responsibilities one has to bear in concordance with the years that you've lived. Whatever the heck that means. But seriously, my life has always been so childish and immature. Grow up now. It's tyme.

Advanced, here I come, again.
Then practicals.
Then lastly, TP.

With a last conclusion after I pass TP, thanks Dad, I know you will get me that Integra. I love you.


P.s. I love my baby too,. You're my first baby, and my second is my turntables, and third, ma Integra. Haha


1 more day to my birthday.

JJ, signing off.